Monday, February 11, 2013

WOMEN DIVORCE



Child Custody Agreements: Advice from a Mom Who Learned Her Lesson Child Custody Agreements: Advice from a Mom Who Learned Her Lesson After weeks of receiving the silent treatment from my husband, I cornered him and forced him to talk to me. He then told me that he “didn’t want to be with me anymore” and he asked me to leave. I was devastated. Two days later, I took our nine-month-old daughter and our three-year-old son and moved into a small apartment. I was shell-shocked,... [Read more...]

How To Help Children Cope With Divorce How To Help Children Cope With Divorce
What is going through a child’s mind during a divorce? People do not get divorced without serious and compelling reasons. Besides all the emotions, the effects are also economic, social and psychological. It affects the divorcing couple profoundly, but it is often devastating for children. Their first reaction: grief and guilt During all the... [Read more...MWASENGA GRACE TEKU/BEDCP/101600

No comments:

Post a Comment